Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Indiana Jones is getting old!

We went and saw Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull yesterday. I definitely say save your money and rent it when it comes out on DVD. No offense to Harrison Ford, but it is just not the same now that he is 65 years old. The script was really weak and not linked together very well and the funny banter between the Indiana Jones character and Marion just wasn't there. Shia LaBeouf was much better five years ago when he starred in "Holes". It is awesome to see the bullwhip in action again, but other than that I recommend taking a pass on the new Jones movie.

5 comments:

Meli said...

oh that makes me sad--were going tomorrow, i'll either concur or protest, I will post again later!!

Kristen said...

Maybe you guys are just getting old. LOL

Cannata Clan said...

Very true! Aaron has his 20th high school reunion next month. Oh maybe just he is gettng old...

Cardalls said...

No Harrison is old...I saw him FACE to FACE about 6 years ago on a trip to CA...I was about 5 feet from him and it ruined my crush on him. He does look his age!

Meli said...

oh so sad so sad, i didn;t love it--mostly because it was about aliens!! Still love Indiana though!!