Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Hubby Tag

What is his full name? Aaron Richard
How long have you been married? 13 years in July
How long did you date? One year (friends for two years)
How did you meet? Singles branch in Poway, CA (it was love at first sight for me)
Who eats more sweets? me
Who said "I love you" first? Aaron did (I think)
How old is he? 37
Who is taller? Aaron is taller
Who is smarter? We can each hold our own in different areas
Who does the laundry? I do
Who pays the bills? Aaron does
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Aaron
Who mows the lawn? No lawn
Who drives? Aaron drives when we are together
Who is more stubborn? Aaron and I are both very stubborn
Who kissed who first? Aaron kissed me first, but I definitely kissed back
Who has more siblings? Aaron has three, I only have one
Who wears the pants? I let him think he does : )

3 comments:

Cardalls said...

I love the last one....you let him think he does--funny!

Kristen said...

Okay we know you are a Jeopardy champ so don't you give Aaron equal in the smart department.

Meli said...

i think its funny how we all let them think they wear the pants!!!