Friday, June 20, 2008

Flashback Friday


OK before you think something rude, no these are not pictures of Aaron and I from the 80's. But do you remember these disgusting cards??? Sadly for me some of you reading this may be too young to remember. I remember having these and collecting and trading these with friends. The kids got a package today from their Uncle Jess and inside were some really great books and these cards (actually an even bigger stack than what is pictured here). Let's have a moment of silence for all things 80's including Garbage Pail Kids...

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I totally remember those, but my mom wouldn't let me get them because she thought they were "too gross". You should bring them to church to look at when we are bored.

Broderick Clan said...

I personally did not collect them, but Rick did! He thought they were so cool! He would trade them at school. Yuck!!

QnA Drapers said...

I was such a rebel- I had some that I hid in an empty crayon box. Watch out for me- I was pretty bad!

Meli said...

Kristen with an e my mom was the exact same about those cards too--but I had a few anyway Rebel me watch out!!!